Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Love

We promised, together, you and I. We promised we wouldnt let the darkness touch our souls and that we would end the misery together in each others arms. That one day this hell will be behind us and we could live without fear or pain. When the world turns to ash we would rise forth in the next realm as gods of our own nature, creating and destroying at our own pleasure and yet here we are, Just you and I, down to the wire with all that is said and down and yet you take back our promise. I sit in my own wake of blood and tears waiting for you to come over the horizon with my purpose and passion and yet i know you will never come. You were my baby whom i loved beyond life itself, you were my everything, and when you died as did my soul in the eternal void of faded hope. I just wish i could hold you in my arms, my darling beautiful girl, just once more before i set forth on a different path of life and death, for my life will never be the same. My girl, please just know i tried to be happy but you took it all with you when you left. I dont hate you or the cancerous filth that took you away from me, i hate myself for allowing it to come into our lives. I just hate myself. I miss your kisses in the mornings and our walks in the evening. I just wish i could have been a better man, i just wish i could have been a better father to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment