Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dream Demon

I lost all taste for sleep. I cant do it anymore. My wondering mind and my helpless body has been noticed by the "Dream Demon". It is terror, harnessed by all that i fear. Doctors cant explain my night terrors, they say i have to be faking or some how hurting myself in my sleep but it is real. My sleep, my hide away from evil has been found. I opened the door that was never meant to be opened and now the flood of horror and pain spews its hate onto me.

I still wake up under my bed, as if i was dragged off and shoved under. My legs and arm have cuts and scars from "it" ..... The Boogey Man, the monster under my bed, The thing that lurks in the middle of the night..... He watches you even if you dont know it. He is just waiting til no one will notice your screams.

Once he has you he doesnt strike just yet... in fact he is gentle at first. He glares over you as you sleep, softly taking off a sock to see if you notice. Then softly touching your cheek or taking your covers off. But once your eyes meet his then it is all slaughter from then on. Twisting and pulling, Biting and Gouging, even bending limbs backwards so you will fit under the bed. He doesnt take you to eat you or for its own please. He takes you so it can fall asleep to your screams of torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment