Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Man Tied to the Tree

You can call me "The Man Tied to the Tree". I just wait here, longing to be free.

Late some nights when i have terrible frights, I let out a horrible scream. Hoping just once a young founded dunce will come into the moons beam. I then whisper him near saying there is nothing to fear as his eyes widen with gaze. More I pursue, as his head near my shoe, with his brow sweating and raised.

 As I let out a cackle shaking my shackles staring at the boy. His mind now intrigued with the man in the tree is now making him all but coy. "Come here young man and cut these here rope bands as I sing you a soothe song! The Devil of Hell can surely tell that you are not one to do wrong. But you leave me here in the midnight clear, you will have done a truly great sin. All can be right with that dull bladed knife that is if you will be a friend."

These here ropes are hurting my throat, so please do be sure to hurry. Once this deed done if you be the one, ill let you run off and scurry. If you decline my angry inclines and just hope I never get free. Because if I do, I can certainly promise you, Your death will be all but carefree. My thumbs in your eyes and your blood choking cries will be lost in the dark cold night. Hope that Im done when I am having fun making a suit out of your skin white. For if I remember be it May nor September or whenever I get free. I will do what I said for Im already dead, Look out for the Man Tied to the Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment